Have you stumbled upon books that changed your life around? Have you ever felt the Universe arranged everything for you to be at the right time on your computer, reading the right article that mentioned the perfect book you were meant to read at that specific point in your life? As if it was written specifically for you?
That's how it felt with this book. Now that I'm 2 chapters away from the end, I feel like I don't want it to. It now looks way thicker than when I got it, with almost every few pages dog eared. I've never read any book with so much actionable ideas after each sitting and this just might be the first book I'll consider re-reading. Not because it wasn't understood the first time around, but because I simply want to inundate myself with all its ideas.
1. Extraordinary results are directly determined by how narrow you can make your focus.
2. Achievers always work from a clear sense of priority. Instead of a to do list, you need a success list -- a list that is purposefully created around extraordinary results.
3. The majority of what you want will come from the minority of what you do.
4. Success is actually a short race -- a sprint fueled by discipline just long enough for habit to kick in and take over.
5. It takes an average of 66 days to acquire a new habit.
6. You make doing what matters most a priority when your willpower is at its highest. Do your most important work -- your ONE thing -- early.
7. How we phrase the questions we ask ourselves determines the answers that eventually become our lives.
8. Focusing question: What's the ONE thing I can do such that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary?
9. Our purpose sets our priority and our priority determines the productivity our actions produce.
10. Who we are and where we want to go determine what we do and what we accomplish.
If you've read this book, I'd love to hear your thoughts and the progress you've achieved.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!